Thursday, June 29, 2006

Session 11 - Dreamteam week 8 (even shorter!)

Right, let's hope this lasts a bit longer than last week's dismal performance!

Haven't been playing too much poker lately due to the hot weather (so why am I going to Vegas!?) so let's see if the break has done me any good. Also Harrington Volume 3 arrived today, and so far I have learnt not to play T8 o/s from early position early in a tournament!

This week's muffers are:

banksoir
BFA74
cochise77
Kirsten
mrlaw1
only1gaff

Level 1: Blinds 25/50, 126 Runners, Stack 2000
First hand A5 spades UTG, so I limp but fold to a raggy flop and a bet.
Next hand, A5 clubs in the BB! 7 takes and a AK6 flop. No clubs, can't really call a 130 bet.
89 o/s in the sb folded to a 100 raise.
A9 hearts next hand - lots of marginal hands to lose small amounts on!
AA next hand...! Raise to 80 and get 2 callers. 37Q flop 2 hearts. Check, check, I bet 250, BB re-raises to 650. Hmmm, it's either fold or push. You guessed it, I push and get busted by a set of 3s!

Out in 126th.

UPDATE: Ariston out in 119th so not too much harm done on the last longer bet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home