Thursday, August 09, 2007

Doledrums

Can't seem to get anything going at the moment. Played a couple of sessions getting up 2-3 buy-ins and then ending up level. Had some corkers today - AA all-in preflop vs 55, obviously didn't stand a chance. Misplayed a KQ hand rivering a straight which gave someone else a flush that I hadn't bet them out of chasing. Then against a very aggro player saw a raised pot with KT and the flop came T42 two hearts. I bet, he raised, I shoved for 110BB and he called with 7h8h. River gives him the flush and there goes 250+ big blinds.

All in all I think I played ok though. Early morning UK time certainly seems to be the best time to play on Full Tilt - lots of tired Americans giving away money...all I need to do now is hang onto it once I've got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home