Monday, August 06, 2007

Thanks for the comments

You're right, 30 buy-ins is about what you need to be properly bankrolled at no limit, but I have my roll spread over 3 main sites so I'm using 10 buy-ins per site...maybe a bit of self justification for playing over the right stakes but at least there's some logic to it!

Played a bit (2k hands) over the weekend and ended up +$376.85 or 9bb/100 It would have been so much better if I hadn't donked a couple of hands - one getting it all-in pre-flop with AK in a 3-way pot (actually, not such a bad move really - I raised the button, SB re-raised and the BB flat called, so I shoved) which turned out to be AK v AK v QQ and the Q's held. The other hand was a shocker really. I had been having a bit of a war with another player on the table - lots of 3 betting and calling light when I raised A5 sooooted from the CO. He re-raised in the SB and I called. Flop came 456 rainbow, he bet 2/3 pot and I came over the top...he had 66. ooops.

Actually I don't think I played all that well - I was 19/11 and a bit on autopilot but there we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home